AND….. I was tagged in an email a few days ago! I loved this one, so I’m putting it up here! Thanks, Jess!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial?Artificial… I can’t be trusted to keep a live tree alive enough NOT to be a fire hazard! lol
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually in the first few days of Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? ewww I can’t STAND it, but Travis loves it, to I always have it in the fridge… speaking of which… I need to buy some.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don’t remember one in particular. I remember the excited feeling of finding out which gifts were mine… and of watching family open theirs.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I do, but I want to get a new one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? my sister, and my in-laws
9. Easiest person to buy for? my kids and my mom
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? a hand sewn outfit, that my gramma had measured me for, and then decided that she didn’t want to make with sleeves and pant legs as long as I had asked that they be made.
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Olive, the Other Reindeer, Elf, The Grinch
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Fall
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? NO
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey and Cider
17. Favorite Christmas song? They are on my Playlist!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel. A lot.
19. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? No
20. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? Star, because we are taking out the wise men from our nativity, and the star will be part of the nativity… leading the wise men to Jesus’ family.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who are in a rush, and can’t understand that things are just slower because of the huge amount of PEOPLE, and think that the world is just here for them.
23. Best thing about Christmas? Family, Friends, Food, caring for others, Music, smells, the weather… I love it all.