This is a good 50 questions. I’m not taggin you, just saying. It’s a good one. Lots of misc. Questions. You MIGHT want to do it. I’m not TAGGING you, just SAYING…. you MIGHT want to do it.
1. Who made you happy today? Macs and Josh. They are the only ones up with me.
2. What were you doing at 8 this morning? Sleeping in.
3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Blog Stalking as Janet would call it! LOL
4. Name something that happened to you in 1996. I had become best friends with my future husband, and I was in TOTAL denial of my love.
5. What is the last thing you said out loud? Macs, do you want a cookie?
6. How many different things did you drink today? I haven’t even had my coffee yet.
7. What color is your toothbrush? Purple with green trim.
8. What was the last thing you bought? Rye Bread.
9. What was the last gift you received for your birthday? Money from my In Laws.
10. What color is your front door? White.
11. Where do you keep your change? In a jar.
12. What is the weather like today? Overcast. Coastal. Cold.
13. What color shirt are you wearing? Peach with a pink undershirt.
14. What is something you are excited about? My mom and dad are coming to visit us thise weekend!
15. When was the last time you saw a rainbow? This summer.
16. Do you have any sisters? Only one.
17. whered it go? Where’d WHAT go? The apostrophy that SHOULD be in that word? I’m guessing it was never there to begin with. It bothers me that it’s not there. It’s taking everything I have not to PUT it there.
18. Are you very random? Judging by my last answer, and the fact that I really have no idea what RANDOM really MEANS “these days” I’m probably NOT. Spontanious, yes. RANDOM, mmmmm…. I’m gonna go with yeah, how ’bout NO?
19. Do you want to cut your hair? Not for a while. I just did it.
20. Are you over the age of 25? Totally.
21. Do you talk alot? That’s a rhetorical question, right? Right? I mean, really. Right?
22. Do you watch The OC? NEVER!!!!!!!! I don’t want to become suicidal that badly, really!
23. How many gf/bf relationships have you been in? I think about 16. But I stopped dating after I got married……
24. Do you know anyone named Steve? Yes.
25. Do you prefer the cold weather or hot weather? I like them both. Rainy more than just cold.
26. Are you ticklish? I used to be, but the older I get the less I am.
27. Are you typically a happy person? Pretty much!
28. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Amanda the Amazing
29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kathy AKA Horton Hears a Who
30. Who is the 4th person on your missed calls list? A Relative from CO. I didn’t get to the phone in time….
31. If you could change one thing in you life right now, what would it be? My house wouldn’t need me.
32. Do you chew on your straws? No. My gramma taught me NEVER to…. LOL
33. Do you have curly hair? No.
34. When was the last time you went to a concert? The summer before last, 2005, we saw Lady Smith Black Mambazo at the music on the half shell in Roseburg.
35. Who is the coolest person in your life? Not really sure….
36. What is one habit of yours? I have a habit of trying to do too much. Then I can’t always finish what I start.
37. What is the last thing you ate? Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
38. Have you seen the movie ‘Donnie Darko’? No. Never even HEARD of it.
39. Do you have work tomorrow? Nowhere but HOME…
40. Is marriage in the future? If it’s NOT, then I’ll be Divorced. So I’m planning on it!
41. When was the last time you said ‘I love you’ and meant it? Everytime I say it.
42. What should you be doing right now? Housework.
43. What are some of your nicknames? I hate it, but it’s Rach.
44. What is one thing you want for Christmas? No Stress, and for my sister not to complain that we are getting up “too early” at 7:00 or 8:00 on Christmas morning.
45. Are you a heavy sleeper? I am a pretty deep sleeper, and I wake up if people try to sneak around.
46. When was the last time you used a skateboard? Um. Never. Does NEVER work for you?
47. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks? The ONLY movie I’ve seen in the last two weeks was Pirates of the Carribeann 2. It was good. The best one this SEASON so far; Santa Clause 3.
48. What is one good thing someone said to you? “Oh, Mommy, you make me so HAPPY!” ~macs
49. What are you listening to? Josh and Macs playing with playdough.
50. Are you currently depressed? No, but I’m crampy.