Welcome!! To my SECOND annual Halloween Swap!! There are some very specific things you need to know about this swap, so please be sure to read all that has been written here before you sign up!! My swaps are a success, largely because I play the middle man. If you send something, you WILL get something. If you sign up and don’t send something, you won’t GET anything. Everyone will send their items TO ME and I will ship back out. This also allows for a LARGE variety of items, and payment for shipping to and from, but no more!
- This swap is for 20 people. You will be making 20 of the SAME THING. You will get BACK 20 DIFFERENT things. (you’ll be getting one of your own items BACK)
- LIMIT $3-$5 per person in your cost!! If you can make your item for less, that’s fine too. This includes the cost of candy!
- Our theme this year, is French inspired. Your items should have a vintage/French feel to them. Any ghoulish colors are fine.
- Items must be shipped by SEPT 19th. You can use whatever shipping you’d like. Please package your items securely, so that they all make their journey in one piece!!
- Include $20.00 WITH your package. This will cover the cost of return shipping and boxes large enough for our swap to be safely packaged. Please send cash or money order. If my costs are less than $15.00, I will return money with packages!
- I will separate and repackage all items for return shipping on OCT 1st. If your items aren’t here by SEPT 30th, they will not be included in the swap! I hate to have to be a stickler about this one, but I need to be able to send items out in a timely manner, and give everyone time to have their goodies up during this holiday season! I will take one of your items and include one of mine with your items when I return them if your package doesn’t make it here in time. If you would like to, you can pay for delivery confirmation when you send your package, and email me with your shipping date, and the delivery number. If you do this, and your confirmation number shows that you shipped BY the shipping date, I will wait until your package arrives to sort. (even if it’s late)
- Include in or with your items, sweet treats of the Halloween kind!! Your treat doesn’t HAVE to be part of your creation, but please include a little something!! Be sure that there are 20 packages of treats pre separated.
- TAG EACH ITEM!! I won’t be able to tag them for you, and we all want to know WHO made what!! Include tags on your treats if you include them separate from your creation. Just a “from ______” will do on that. Include the following on your main tag:
- Your Name
- Your email address
- Your blog address (if you have one)
- Email me with:
- Your NAME
- Your EMAIL
- Your MAILING ADDRESS
- HAVE FUN!! Can’t wait to see what you all create!!
Some Ideas if you need them:
Here is our Swap Button!! Highlight it by holding down your LEFT mouse button, and dragging your mouse curser over the image. Once the image is highlighted, (a shadow will come over the picture) RIGHT click on the image, and select COPY. Paste this into a TEXT widget, and save! (Please VISIT my blog to copy the photo)
Here is the list of CONFIRMED swappers!!
- Janet B
- Christi O
- Dawn T
- Jen G
- Jenn M
Just so you can see what I’ve done… I bought my skulls at the dollar tree. They came looking like THIS:
All I did REALLY, was to paint, and create a hat for him!! I used BABELFISH to translate the English “Happy Halloween!” to french, and printed that out for the hat. You can change ANYTHING to French if you’d like to use this idea! A little glitter, and some vintage jewelry that I bought at an antique store in a bag of broken jewelry bits… I’m buying the salt and pepper shakers new, and Viola!! They will be filled with Candy Corn when you get them. Be sure to post on your blogs, what you’ll be sending!! Can’t wait to see your sneak peeks!!
If you have any QUESTIONS… email me, or ask them in the comments section of this post! I’ll put your Q and it’s answer here at the bottom of this post. You’ll be able to access this post from my blog’s main page at anytime during the swap, by clicking on the swap button in my sidebar!
© Rachel Whetzel Please do not use content or images without written permissions. Email Me