Macs. What can I say about the little bugger?
1. You can’t let him read pop up books. (sorry mom, the book you got us is HISTORY….)
2. Even when you HIDE them in big brother’s room.
3. You can’t have a clean house.
4. Peeing IN the toilet is an OPTION.
5. Three year olds don’t WIPE very well.
6. Crayons write on lots of things BESIDES paper.
7. Don’t do that doesn’t apply to him, because “I’m just doing like this”
8. Bedtime means that important things I have to say pop into my head, but then when you let me tell you the important things, they slip back out, and I just sit and stare.
9. But don’t leave, I gotta tell ya sumpin’
10. You don’t need to ask what he’s up to, because most likely, it’s
“Just nuthin, Mom! Nevermind! “
11. No matter what he does, you can’t stay mad, because mixed in all the hubbub are things like this:
This is what happens when you attach the front tabs of a diaper TO THEMSELVES rather than the fuzzy part of the DIAPER. Too much pee, and the whole thing falls down, and yet
STAYS ON…… Thanks, Daddy, for this lesson.
And then there are the things that the little guy says. Like
“Daddy, wheel you make me sum peanut buttuh an jelly?”
“Just make it perfect. So it looks like TASTY. ‘K Daddy?”
“Yeah. So it looks like TASTY.”