My friend Shirley made THIS banner last year, and I’ve wanted to make something like it ever since.
So I’m hosting a SWAP again!!! This time, you need to create a triangle banner like the one that Shirley made. Ours will say SUMMER. For a little twist, I’m adding FLIP FLOPS to our banners!! SO Here’s what you would need to do if you decide to join us!
- Create a banner using 6 triangles, one letter on each triangle, that spell out SUMMER.
- Each Triangle should measure 7 inches ACROSS the top, and be 8 inches long from the bottom point to the center of the top.
- Include the following on the back of EACH triangle NAME. EMAIL. BLOG URL
- Purchase a pair of women’s SMALL or Children’s LARGE flip flops to alter as well.
- Send your flip flops AND your UN assembled banner to me.
- Include 10.00 for shipping with your banners. I will also purchase the ribbon to assemble the banners.
THEN when I have all the banners at my house,
- I will mix them all up, assemble the banners and incorporate the flip flops into the banners.
- I will send them BACK to you!! You will get a banner with pieces from at least 6 other people on it!
Here are some more examples for you to have an idea of what I’d like to do!
banner and photo by SadieLouWho
photo and banner by MyTangerineDreams
Sign up by the 31 of this month, and you need to have them in the mail to me by the 9th of June. I will have them ready to go back out within a week of receiving the last of the banners!!
If you’d like to join me, please sign up here, and include your blog’s URL if you have one!! Also be sure to email me with your mailing address!
© Rachel Whetzel Please do not use content or images without written permissions. CLICK HERE to send an email request!