That’s all there is to it!! lol
it COULD be, that I’ve lost internet so many times in the last few months, that my brain is scrambled.
I just noticed the other day, that I’ve forgotten to give out TWO of my promised prizes!! SO:
For the FIRST ONE, asking for suggestions about what to do with the tomato on it’s last day…
createdmonster said… -in a graveyard
-with an older couple sitting on a bench
-on a window sill
-on a wooden plank floor (like Edgar Alan Poe style)
-beside a fake crow
Nicole!! You won the random drawing for this prize!! Here are a few of the photos I took…
(I really liked your idea for the graveyard, but I never made it there…)
Calendar Tags are YOURS!!
- Nikki said…
what about with your pumpkins or halloween stuff you have out already.
How about with one of the kids and their eyes buggin’ out like “OMG!”.
On the mantle????
- Nikki, your idea was the one that really inspired this shot… so I’d like to give you a prize for the inspiration!! Your pick, Calendar or Halloween?
- Pinky said…
WEellllll isn’t that the neatest idea!!! You are a little crazy though but a good sweet wonderful crazy!
- Pinky, I don’t have your mailing address!! There were a few other gals whose ideas I used for tomato photos, so I plan to send a few EXTRA goodies out.
Patti H I used the tomato in a bowl of salsa… mmmmm then I ATE that sucker…
Jennifer I took a photo of travis’ and my hands holding the tomato. (as close to on the pillow between us as I got…)
latte_grande of COURSE came up with a ton of ideas that I loved. I guess it’s from being my long lost soul mate… I used buttons, the gnome, and the costumes. sheesh.
springtreeroad Took that photo in a mirror shot!!
This one I think turned out to be a favorite…
Sarah tagged me on her blog… as did a few other gals that I’m forgetting…
They all said THIS!!
So here are the rules!
1. If you’ve been tagged, you can put the logo on your blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
This one’s not too hard! I think can manage it! Blogs I love (in no particular order….)
1. Coffeee…. of course (but she’s been tagged with this already by some of the gals that tagged me. So I give her permission to just soak in the love and forgo the post.)
2. Mommy. She’s the reason I have creativity in my veins… (well, Dad too, but he doesn’t have a blog.)
3. Dianna. She always stops to say hi, and I LOVE her blog posts.
4. Katie. I LOVE her photography… and the ragbrai bike ride she and her family take every year…. totally cool.
5. Maya… her photos take my breath away, and her daughter likes my presents… lol
6. Christine… of COURSE. Because who DOESN’T love her blog!?!?
7. Jenny. She’s one of the people I’m SO HAPPY that I “met” during Emily’s Deck of ME challenges nearly TWO years ago!?!? When did THAT happen?
Really, this prize is for ANYONE that “knows” me. I love visiting ALL of you people… so maybe I should just shout
TAG!! YOU’RE IT!!