- Had a BLAST in Indiana.
- Got some GREAT barn sale and thrift store finds.
- Lost a shoe running from the DOWNPOUR of rain we got caught in during a severe thunder storm.
- Saw Fire Flies for the first time in my life.
- Caught that on video. (I MAY post it someday. lol)
- Sat in Christi’s bathroom with her kids during a Tornado warning.
- Met an AMAZING store owner in Indiana who owns a shop like the one I dream of opening.
- Shot TWO photo shoots in Indiana.
- Missed my boys.
- Was happy to be HOME.
- Looking forward to NEXT YEAR when Christi comes to MY neck of the woods.
- Found a local bee keeper that doesn’t use SPRAYS on his hives!!
- Went Strawberry picking.
- Took the boys to join the library summer reading program.
- Sent in a submission for Stampington’s APPRENTICE publication!!
- Have plans for another ADQ pub coming!!
And now. Some photos.
The horse drawn parking spots at the market.
LOTS of red barns in Indiana.
Macs found a dandelion to make a wish with when I got home…
He never told me what he wished for.
Off to use some fresh picked strawberries to make fruit leather!!