I spent the night at my mom’s last night, because I had to
A. take the cat to the vet to get SPAYED…
B. load up more CRAPPE at our old house and take a load to the dump there too.
C. go to a 2 hour graduation for 17 kids (one was a relative) at my husband’s old school. WITHOUT HUSBAND.
Then I had to pick up said cat today, and so after my
L O N G day, I said to myself, “self, why should you go 2 hours back to your new house and then drive BACK here tomorrow for above mentioned cat when you could Torture (yes, torture) your mother with your company and the company of your THREE boys?”
To which I said, “me, you are totally RIGHT. I should ABSOLUTLEY torture my mom.”
So I did.
I did TOO!
Then when I was PRETTY sure (we left before ABSOLUTLEY) that we had driven her to maddness with our insanity, we left. and got the cat. I totally thought that was going to pretty much be the day,
I was really productive today.
I got a lot done!
I did TOO!
- got the cat
- drove 2 hours home
- went to the store for dinner stuff for today AND tomorrow
- took a NAP
- unpacked the rest of the kitchen
- took the trash and empty boxes out to the truck and got them all ready for the dump
- made dinner as in ACTUALLY COOKED
- got the dinner stuff for tomorrow ready too
- ACTUALLY sat down AT THE TABLE for dinner (I did TOO!)
- cleaned up from dinner
- got the coffee pot ready for my morning brew and preset the timer on it
- Bathed two of the three boys (the oldest one did his own ON his own)
- read bedtime stories to the boys
- got them all (did I mention there are THREE?) to bed before 8:30
- boiled sugar water for my hummingbirds
- put out the new necter that comes from boiling said sugar water
- watched a new TV series THE 44,000 which I think you ALL should watch
- called and cleared up a bill for the internet that the provider SCREWED UP
- blogged TWO blogs!
I DID TOO!
I know. I can’t believe me either. Don’t worry.
L O N G